Sunday, January 19, 2014

Unplug

This post will not have a single picture, can you believe it??
I know this rant is illogical, because you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. But I have grown tired of the constant connectivity. Don't get me wrong, I can't imagine not having answers at the tip of my fingers via Google, but there has to be a limit. For example,
I hate feeling like if I don't check all the sites every morning I'm going to miss out on something.
I hate that my husband is always glued to some device; phone, tablet, laptop, etc..
I hate that people treat you different in person, than "online".
I secretly wish the "web" would just die one day and we had to live like we used to. Back when we would just figure stuff out on our own, and communicate in person. We were so much more social then. I think technology has done a great disservice to this generation who has never known anything else.
I know I'm in the minority, but a girl can dream.

No comments: