Wednesday, May 07, 2008

wednesday

We had our first service in the new Heroes building tonight; it was very cool and totally packed...

Tomorrow morning I have a conference call with Ben in Africa about the timeline for our church in Mozambique. He sent me pics of the land it will be built on and it's beautiful, I'll see if I can post them tomorrow. I also have a birthday lunch with my mom tomorrow and I'm shooting photos for the Church Planters Roundtable conference tomorrow night and friday at church.
I must make an attempt at sleeping tonight...
And no, I'm still not employed and it's not looking good, but that's ok, I only want what God has for my life, and if it's not working there, I'm ok with that. Just pray that he opens another door for me.
And that I don't get discouraged.

1 comment:

stgoebel said...

I'm a-prayin.

Do you listen to Christine Caine's podcast? You should. It's really great.

I'd actually love to talk to you about some stuff... God stirred me up a bit on mom's day eve.

Love!

Stacy