Monday, April 01, 2013

Busy weekend. Friday was the funeral and burial for Josh French. My beautiful friend Joy actually got up and spoke about her son with amazing composure, peace and beauty. I was overwhelmed with awe. God's presence in her life is oh so evident. My heart broke for his young widow, however. She sat in a trance like state at the graveside. I can't even imagine what that precious young woman is going through. Please continue to lift them all up in prayer for peace, and some joy to be inserted somewhere in the midst of this tragedy.
*Jordan came home for Easter, as did Michael. It was great having them home again.
*I just got packed up for Greece. We leave in the morning. Last night we ordered Chinese because we were all too wiped out after the multiple services to cook. This was in my fortune cookie..

It made me smile, so I taped it into my travel journal/scrapbook.
I am incredibly grateful for this trip. It is a really big monumental deal to me. It's been 4 years since I've been "out there" involved in missions and my time has finally come. I appreciate my church for giving me this incredible opportunity.
Don't EVER tell me that God is not into restoration.


1 comment:

~kristi said...

Have an amazing time!! So happy for you.