Saturday, December 14, 2013

More birthday and holiday pics

For my birthday lunch Josh and I went to Top Golf for the first time. I LOVE THAT PLACE! It was so much fun, and I actually beat him 2 out of the 3 games.

Then we picked up the kids and went downtown for some shopping and a visit to The Big Top Candy Shop.

Then we ate and looked at a bunch of cool lights and went to Mozarts for the awesome lights/music show.







Today my Dad and Rebecca came down to visit and shop for dresses for the girls for her house party (for her wedding). We had SO much fun hanging out and found 2 perfect dresses. I so wish we could do this more frequently. I love my family. I had no idea how similar my sister and I are, since we didn't really grow up together, it must be the genes. I wish we all lived closer.




No comments: