Friday, April 18, 2014

I really do wish I could tell you about all the exciting things happening in our organization. Not only are we changing lives, but we get to do exciting, fun things involving meeting with the FBI, Ice, Austin and Travis cty deputies, judges, etc.. I Love that aspect of it. I love being part of changing laws and changing education. (And trying to put away bad guys.) I also love the people I work with. God has assembled quite a team of crazy, different individuals, men and women from all over. We have all sorts of interesting people, plus lots of law enforcement types coming to our gala, so if you haven't registered yet, you're missing out!!

1 comment:

~kristi said...

I signed up to volunteer but haven't heard back yet. Teri did a great job at our moms meeting. Wish more had come to hear:(