Tuesday, August 28, 2007

take me out to the ball game...






We went to the Express game last night. It was such a wonderful night. There was a cool breeze blowing in the stadium and the clouds were dramatic and we ate hotdogs and popcorn and cotton candy and enjoyed a late summer evening. One of the players has a Christian song for his theme, so whenever he was up to bat they'd play it and I sang along... So thankful to be an American where you can be so blatant about your Christianity and not be persecuted, (at least not by the government)...
At the bottom of the 9th it was 0-0, so we stayed for overtime and at the bottom of the tenth inning Express is up to bat and I said this is it, he's gonna hit a homerun. Sure enough, they did, and the crowd goes wild then not a second later everyone takes off for home. It was funny.
I love homeschooling. I am so blessed to be able to do stuff like this and not worry about the kids staying out late. Praise You Lord for all the blessings in my life. I am so not worthy, yet you bless me anyway. It still amazes me.

No comments: