Friday, April 04, 2008

friday

So about 1:30 this morning the India team text messages me needing some information; of course I was almost asleep, but out of pure curiosity had to get up to see who it was. Then had a hard time getting back to sleep mode, then a few hours later the storm woke me up. I'm tired now.
Had lunch with my mother and brother and sister in law today. Up at church we weren't very productive because the lightning killed the internet connection up there for most of the day.
Think I'm gonna go read this phonebook sized textbook my boss is having me read and maybe it will put me to sleep. I'll send Josh to go collect the girls from their various friday night activities...
We have another vb tournament at 7:20 am tomorrow. Thankfully it's the 2nd to last one of the season.

No comments: