Sunday, August 24, 2008

blah

Just got home for the day. After church we went to Josh's parents for a great lunch. I'm ready for some comfy clothes and my blankie, and some movies this evening.
Today was just so sad for me. I had just quit all my other ministries to focus on missions and now I have nothing to do on Sunday mornings. I don't want to go back to any of the old, and it's apparently not time for the new. I am stuck in nothingness. Don't know where I belong.
My relationships seem to be changing as well. 2 of my dear friends are moving away. I feel very alone...

4 comments:

stgoebel said...

Who else is moving?

Listen to the song I just sent you...

LOVE! So much!

Unknown said...

It's really tough when you're not connected with your church; I put myself in the same boat when I left the Media Team, and I loved it, but I cannot return to that team. I still deal with feeling adrift and isolated. You're much more outgoing, than I am, and hopefully not as tied up with pride as me, so should have no trouble connecting again. You have a wonderful family to support you as well. Have faith.

Shileen said...

Stacey - my friend Amy Vogel is moving to Pennsylvania


JP - thanks for always being encouraging

stgoebel said...

You know, heaven is going to be a great place.

Remember the bigger picture. There are lifelong friends that you take with you your whole life. You are one I am going to carry from here.

Love you!!!

And there's always facebook.... hee hee hee!