Thursday, August 21, 2008

hm

Costa Rica was good. Satan did not want us to go. After a rough coupla weeks I left America very discouraged and wanting to just disappear in Costa Rica, but God gave the right words to the right people to pick me back up while I was there. So I came home excited to get started with missions again, confident I would find a part time job that would work around it. Only to be disappointed yet again. I won't go into detail, only say that I won't be very busy up at church anymore. Guess that leaves more time for a day job, huh? My heart is broken, I feel completely lost, and don't know where I belong anymore. Just when I thought I had started to figure it out. Sometimes I wonder if I even know what THE path looks like, since I must not be on it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know that whole "His ways are higher than our ways" line can sound really bad when you're disappointed. You have a lot of people who care for you and support you, and you will find a place where God knows you can do even more good.

stgoebel said...

I hope it happens fast and very soon.