Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I keep forgetting that I'm going to Africa in 2 weeks! I haven't gotten shots, thought about packing, or prepared at all for being gone for 10 days in December. I was going to have the Christmas shopping done, cards ready, party planned, etc... and I have done none of that. Bad time for a life/friend/church crisis I guess...
Lord come, I need your help. Lift me from this funk and return to me the joy of my salvation, and my passion for Africa. Remind me Lord why I have fought so hard for this.

1 comment:

~kristi said...

You have fought hard for this for all of those beautiful smiling faces that are going to be peering back at you in two weeks. I am so honored and excited to know you are my traveling buddy/mentor/friend as I take on this new adventure in my life. God is going to sustain you! He has a plan and purpose for every change we have to face. Keep your smile, we are going to be in Africa in two weeks!