Thursday, February 04, 2010

So I'm laying around in bed this morning, cause i couldn't think of
any reason to get up, and my iPhone keeps buzzing with 3 things:
1. My Words with Friends games telling me it's my turn(I only have 6
games going at once)
2. My friends planning our Monday night, talking to each other, and
cc'ing me.
3. The MASSIVE amount of emails that showed up in my inbox luring me
to come away somewhere tropical for vacation! So NOT FAIR you stupid
Expedia, Travelocity, Funjet, Americanair, Continental, Delta people!
You knew it was cold and rainy here didn't you? You knew it was too
dreary to even get out of bed. You suck, cause I can't go.
The kids are going to visit their Nana this afternoon and I'm free as
a bird, with nothing to do. My org is in a holding pattern, don't have
another job yet, I still haven't been approved to volunteer or get
reinvolved at church,...
so maybe I WILL just get back in bed, get ahead on my 90 day Bible
reading plan, eat some m&m's, play my scrabble game (with 2 of
Celebrations most eligible bachelors, I might add, girls?? any single
ladies in the house? they haven't been snatched up yet..and I'm also playing Rene
((who's kicking my butt)).)
..and snooze a little, and have myself an old fashioned, poor lonesome
old me, pity party
:-)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: