Monday, May 02, 2011

Ha! This is funny. I am sitting in the exact same spot that I typed fridays blog post from. A random county road where my laser croaked. It is now fixed thanks to Josh, but now I'm waiting on the rain again. Just when it seems to be gone and I take the cover off, here come the sprinkles. My lenses don't like sprinkles....
The killing of Osama is all anyone's talking about today. We've been waiting for this for nearly ten years. But unfortunately this doesn't change our terror risk. I'm really not excited about all of Josh's upcoming business trips. You know the terrorists are planning revenge attacks. Oh well, you can't live life in fear.
Oh, I forgot to tell you, I'm having carpal tunnel symptoms in my wrist. It's likely from driving in circles all day. It hurts. (whining)
Josh had another MRI this morning. His neurologist is checking for nerve damage in his back and hip. He finally this weekend had a break from the vertigo. Hopefully it's gone for good.
Gonna try driving again...

2 comments:

~kristi said...

I have a pair of carpel tunnel wrist supports if you want to borrow them and see if they work. I had it all 3x I was preggo. They are expensive.

Shileen said...

I already got one, but thanks for the offer :)