Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I have a song on my iPod that is totally uncharacteristic, and unsimilar to anything else on it, and I have an inkling as to where I may have gotten it, but am not completely sure. It's one of those songs I haven't brought myself to delete because every time it comes on it makes me smile and sing along. Don't know who the artist is but It's something like 'it was just the tequila talking, when I told you I'm still not over you, I get a little sentimental when I've had one or two..' and 'that tear in my eye was the salt in the lime, not the memory of you walking'
And sung in the twangiest of twangy country music. I mean TWANG with a capital T. Don't like that stuff normally, but for some reason this song cracks me up. Whenever it pops up I crank it up and sing at the top of my lungs. :)

I know it's been a while, but I haven't felt like writing. Sometimes I don't want to be a downer. Like a line in another song says ' these words are my diary screaming out loud , and I know that you'll use them however you want to. '
I'm not as public a figure as I used to be. I'm actually quite the hermit these days, when I'm not at work. Things that used to excite me, don't anymore. And things I used to detest, I crave. I don't even know or understand the person I am becoming. How could I possibly explain it to you in words? I have died a slow and painful death, and now I haven't a clue what the sprout coming up out of the ground is going to be, once grown.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: