Tuesday, December 27, 2011

So I haven't posted in a while, like for real, a while. One, it's the holiday season, two I have been really sick. I feel like just today I came out of my sick coma. I half feel like I missed Christmas. I do remember Jordan getting ice skates and a nice underwater camera, and Hannah getting a new keyboard. I got Josh an El Capistan guitar pedal. BUT I, I got the worlds BEST beach cruiser bicycle! It is so stinkin cute.  
Well I rode it today cause I couldn't stand it sitting there much longer, and that was probably a mistake. I bit off more than I could chew because I was STARTING to feel better. I rode 3 miles before nearly collapsing my sick lungs. But man, it was awesome  :) 
Last night some of the boys came over for the first Spurs game of the season. They won, and from the sound of it they all had a great time. But I was in bed. Trying not to die. And reading The Hunger Games. Excellent book, very captivating. I finished it, so I had to go get the 2nd one today. 
Tomorrow is clean up day. Decorations are coming down.
Friday we're all going to Utopia to go shooting at my Mom's cabin. Really looking forward to that, and the weather should be beautiful. Josh is off all week and has been working on cleaning out the garage.
At the moment Josh is helping Chase root his Nook(that sounds funny), then we're watching Apollo 18. 
So goodnight to all, and I hope you've had a Merry Christmas. I'll talk to you before New Years for my final post of the year before shipping this thing off for its annual printing.

No comments: