Saturday, December 31, 2011

At the beginning of this year we were looking for a car for Jordan, and she had a crush on Michael. Hannah had just started playing keys in youth, and my mom had renal failure and I began testing to be a donor.
Now, Jordan obviously has a car, and has Michael. Hannah is still playing keys in youth, and just today was asked to play lead keys on Sunday morning in the adults services to fill in for someone who is sick. She is VERY excited and she knows it's an honor to be trusted with such a responsibility. She has come so far this year in her talent. And has even added guitar to her list of skills. And my mom, is on the road to complete healing. No donor necessary.
God is good, all the time.
I am thankful for a year of progression. And am hesitantly excited about 2012. It will be a big year. Hannah will turn into a driver, Jordan and I should be going to Thailand, and then late summer, we have to face sending her off to college. Can't say I'm excited about that part. But God has been all over this year, as He will the next. I think the coming year will force us all to grow in every area, especially growing closer to Him.
I'm grateful for all of you and hope you have a blessed New Year.

<3 Shileen

1 comment:

~kristi said...

great year for sure. Happy 2012