Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Favorite parts of the cruise:
1. Cozumel - dolphins and snorkeling
2. dancing - Thriller and deck party
3. our balcony
4. doing absolutely nothing but laying in the sun

We're both still dizzy with our sea legs. I had forgotten about that. Everything feels like it's moving, even though it's not. I don't remember how long this lasts. Jordan seems to have caught something like a cold and I'm having ferocious headaches and want to do nothing but sleep. But during the cruise we were both happy and healthy. I didn't even have any pain the whole time! Absolute miracle. But this post vacation recovery is another story. Isn't that weird how that works??
Jordan and I are skipping church tonight to go see The Hunger Games. So excited cause we both loved the books..

No comments: