Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Is it just me or does anyone else have 20 talking heads, in their head? Like there are 20 different channels on and they are all blaring something different 24 hours a day, with no way to turn them off. It's maddeningly loud. Trying to be quiet is nearly impossible. I can ususlly make out what one or two are saying at a time, but mostly it's just noise. One of the channels is usually me talking to someone. One is usually the running dialogue/commentary about my surroundings. But the really funny thing is, is that I'm not a woman of alot of words. I don't talk a lot. I can go whole days without saying ten words until Josh gets home. Josh can talk for days about anything. I can't do that.

Hannah had to go to teen court tonight for a ticket she got. It was a lot of fun. Well, not for her, as she had to go up and testify and all that. But I had fun talking it up with the cops and the judge while the jury was out deliberating. We were having too much fun making fun of this stealth picture the cop took of Hannah and I while he was writing the ticket. She looked like a hoodlum, it was great. It was the end of the night and Hannah was the last docket, so everyone was looser and ready to go home. I was impressed with the teen lawyers and stuff, it's a neat program.

No comments: