Saturday, September 15, 2012

So I spent the last 2 days scrubbing tile grout. Yep, that's my ever exciting life right now. Two days of back breaking labor and it's not even finished yet. We have alot of tile. To be honest I don't know that I've done that in the last decade. I've mopped, but not gotten down on my hands and knees with a grout brush and scrubbed. Obviously it wasn't exactly 48 hours of labor or I wouldn't have half still remaining. It's more like scrub until you can't stand the pain, then have a snack, get distracted online, change out the laundry, then scrub again. :)
In happier news, Chase and Krista came over last night. They are engaged but haven't set a date yet because her parents don't approve and are doing everything they can to stop the wedding. They are 25 years old, both with good jobs and have known each other for years. We encouraged them to set a date and stick to it, the parents will come around.
We have missed them so much since they left Celebration.
Speaking of... I have been "hand selected"(along with 15 others) to volunteer at our missions fair the next two weekends. The catch? I have to dress like a flight attendant and stand at my assigned "gate". Yeah, I said yes, only because I'll do just about anything to be involved again. I was very happy to be asked.
One of their trips is to Greece to work with the A21 campaign. I am VERY interested in that one.

I miss my first born.


No comments: