Thursday, November 15, 2007

close call

Ok, I almost just had a VERY bad wreck. I was cruising through the intersection of 183 and 1431 at about 45 mph, with a green light, when all of a sudden I see this man in oncoming traffic decide to run a very red light and turn left right in front of me. It all happened in slow motion and everything; I could just see he was about to hit me and I got all braced and ready, but also floored it and swerved out of his way, big time, thinking I'd probably roll the SUV, but avoid a direct hit to the left side of my body. Praise God, somehow neither happened. I was fast enough and God must have kept my car from rolling. Once the car stabilized and I came to a stop, I then thought I was having a heart attack. It hurt so bad. Gotta love adrenaline.
Another day, Saved again.

No comments: