Friday, February 22, 2008

pray

Please pray for us as we're on our cruise. We need to use some of this time together to spend time talking and seeking The Lord for direction for our life right now. Josh is again convicted that he is working for compensation instead of where he is called to be, which is home; writing, teaching and building guitar amps. Therefor I will probably be looking for work when we get back. I need something part time or very flexible full time that will allow me to be available to my homeschooled teens if they need me, plus be able to go on my missions trips and still volunteer up at the office 1 or 2 days a week in the missions dept. Otherwise I'd be sacrificing MY calling for his. That's not any better. Please pray for wisdom, guidance, open doors , and peace. Thanks guys!

No comments: