Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So my vivid dreams have turned to nightmares the last two nights. One
was all about snakes, which I hate, and it was so nasty because they
were EVERYWHERE! I couldn't walk without stepping on one. And I was
trying desperately to cover my bed with netting so they couldn't get
me while I slept. Last nights was about me murdering someone. I
couldn't tell if I poisoned them or just made them explode, but both
happened to my victim and the whole dream was about all my frends and
family looking for clues as to who did it and me hoping they wouldn't
find out. Everytime they'd find a clue i'd panic thinking my time was
up. Even though the murder was unintentional I didn't think I could
properly defend myself because of how bad it was. It was an eerily
familiar feeling.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: