Monday, March 08, 2010

So yesterday I spent almost 4 hours driving my children around to where they needed to be. Kinda insane for a Sunday..
My car just got checked into the shop to repair the damage from jordans accident. Also, this morning, I searched for a job, did my Bible Study and painted the bathroom cabinets. They look so great, I think I'm gonna tackle the kitchen ones! That , is a huge project. 
Anyways, tomorrow Rene is introducing me to her friend who started C.A.R.E., (Corporate Aviation Responding to Emergencies)
C.A.R.E. Operation Haiti has included over 675 flights with 3400 passengers and 1,200,000 lbs of critical supplies.
She is doing an article on her and wants me to shoot some photos and get me involved in her org so I can help her and also go shoot some photos in Haiti! Soo excited! And Marty is working on my photo website as I type. Can't wait to see it!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: