Tuesday, March 09, 2010

So Rene and I walk into a biker bar for lunch and everyone stops and looks at us. If it was a movie, the music would have screeched to a halt. That was a moment. Then we sit down to eat and I look up at this ginormous 20 ft wide fan and said "look at that thing!" She looks up and says, "that's a big ass fan!" I doubled over in hysterical laughter, cause if you know Rene, you know she doesn't say such things. She then jokingly says the place is bringing out the best in her, then proceeds to tell me that a Big Ass Fan is an actual brand name of particularly large fans, and this was one of them. She knows, cause they have them in hangars. It took her a while to convince me, she even brought the waitress over to concur. One of those, 'had to be there' moments I suppose, but i had to write it so that i will remember this lunch and laugh years from now when i reread this.
(Did you know you can turn your blog into a book? I do it every year. It's easy, and there's a link in my links section. )

No comments: