Monday, December 06, 2010

I'm still alive over here. Busy with holiday-ness. And cooking. And baking. And gaining 12 pounds! Yikes. Need to cut down on the baking..
My first day of unemployment was wonderful. (Except for the going to the Dr part) After my blood was taken away, I got started on Christmas shopping, then grocery shopped, then baked 2 loaves of pumpkin spice bread. Again with the baking. Don't know what has gotten into me. I feel a compulsive need to make food all the time. Probably some psychological reason deep in the recesses of my convoluted mind.
And today I saw a leather journal that was so beautiful it brought a tear to my eye. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?!?
Now a stupid book is making me emotional. Something is not right upstairs.
And why is it that there are 100 things I would like for Christmas, but no one ELSE (namely people who I need to buy for) seems to want anything?
I guess it's a true blessing that they're content and without need. :)

Have I mentioned how glad I am to be home for the holidays? Thank you Lord for loving me like that.

No comments: