Friday, December 31, 2010

Ok, so we've been real busy again this week, thus the lack of posts. So sorry, things should be back to normal soon. This week has been crazy, but good. One night we went ice skating with a bunch of folks, another night had people over to watch a game, another night we had a jazz jam session at Rene's. Another night was spent at the hospital at the living donor orientation. By day we've watched movies, waited in long lines to exchange sizes and such at stores, and put away the Christmas stuff. Today, I am happy to say, I am still in pj's and not planning on going anywhere. About to watch another movie. It's about time for the relaxing part. I did need to post a final blog entry for the year however, so I can send my book off to the printers as I do every year. My yearly printed blog book has proven to be quite a treasure to look back and read.

2010 has been a journey, and I am grateful for each one of you who have loved me through it. I really am looking forward to this next decade and what it holds for us all.
Catch everyone on the flipside! Happy New Years!

No comments: