Friday, July 01, 2011

Spent the evening with one of my best friends tonight. René Banglesdorf owns Charlie Bravo Aviation, where she sells / brokers aircraft. And last week she spun off another company, Charlie Bravo Charter. I know it will be as wildly successful as the other is. She is an amazing woman of God and I am so glad I got to know her before she became who she is becoming. Our time together is becoming less and less as her schedule fills up, and she is jetting around the globe, but that's ok, because our bond is solid and we always pick up where we left off. I am so excited about her future, (and mine as well) and I know we will be friends forever.
In a few weeks I get to shoot their second calendar. This time we're going to an aircraft museum in Dallas. Really looking forward to it because last year was a blast, and it came out just beautiful. (Thanks to the art design work of Eric, who magically transformed my pictures into months of the year..)
Ren inspires me. And she sees my calling and she expects great things to come out of me. And we all need people like that in our lives. People that believe in us even when we don't.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: