Monday, July 11, 2011

Today we drove through the rainforest on the way to Luquillo. There are no words for how beautiful it was. None of the pictures do it justice. I find that when shooting pictures of mountains too. You can never capture the grandness or majesty in a photo. I certainly tried however, with no success. In the collage the picture of greenery is looking out over the mountains and the beach in the background, but like I said, you really can't tell. I wish I would have brought my real camera. Don't know if it would have helped though. And it would have gotten wet, cause after all it was the RAIN forest. By the end of this trip I'll probably have over 1000 photos to fill up another cool photo book.
On the side of the road today I had an amazing fruit something drink. I really have no idea what it was, but it may have been a really fru fru smoothie. It had whipped cream and cookies on top. :)
This collage is a few of todays faves.

No comments: