Tuesday, October 04, 2011

I am starting to get addicted to this decluttering thing. There is something freeing about purging unnecessary things from your home. And I'm not sure why this is, but I haven't been shopping since this started.
Today I worked, so I wasn't going to do a bag today, but tonight while Josh and Hannah were at practice I couldn't resist and cleaned out the 2 pots and pans cabinets which were on tomorrows list. So there's your assignment, while I work on organizing garage sale stuff.

I just finished reading To Kill A Mockingbird. Great book. Now starting The Great Gatsby.  Jordan is hooked on reading the classics; she has inherited my mothers love of books, and talks frequently about her desire to have a big beautiful library in her own home someday. Her enthusiasm has spread and now I'm reading them. I'm sure I've read a lot of these, but I just don't remember them.  Her most recent accomplishment was getting through Moby Dick. I don't think I'm gonna follow her on that one..

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: