Monday, October 03, 2011

If you or anyone you know homeschools, this is going to be the garage sale for you to come to. Lots of stunning, beautiful DK books, and lots of comprehensive childrens encyclopedia type books, as well as teachers manuals for popular curriculum, and some basic texts as well. Basically an entire large bookshelf full of resources. Plus some educational board games, etc..
Oh, I might even sell our beloved talking smart globe that we have loved so much. Maybe..
Saturday morning, 1005 shadow valley cove in CP. I might do a friday morning too, I'll let you know, or you guys can let me know if a private hs showing would be helpful.  I have collected sooo many books over the last 15 years, and most of them are in near perfect condition. So many hs resources, and I want to sell them to other hs families, not just garage salers looking for a bargain..

On a completely different note.. I was reading this today and it made my heart happy, so I thought I would share..
Isaiah 57:15,16 "... I live in a high and holy place, but also with those who are contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the heart of the contrite. I will not accuse them forever, nor will I always be angry, for then they would faint away because of me - the very people I created.
18 - I have seen their ways, but I will heal them; I will guide them and restore comfort to them creating praise on the lips of the mourners in Israel."

Such a beautiful picture of our God, the father.

2 comments:

~kristi said...

May I schedule my private showing?

Shileen said...

:) of course -
how about anytime on friday? I will be transferring everything out to the garage and labeling all day, but I can leave all the homeschool stuff inside for easier viewing until later in the day..