Monday, January 02, 2012

This has been a very low key start to the year. I finished my Hunger Games trilogy, and haven't done a whole lot else. Everyone is enjoying the laziness of the last few days of vacation before the chaos begins again. Michael goes back to Waco this coming weekend, and then the reality of school hits hard. Jordan's last semester, Hannah in drivers ed. Let the fun begin! It will be a whirlwind of applying for financial aid and scholarships, doing college paperwork, teaching Hannah to drive, Jordan's birthday cruise in March. Prom in April. Then graduation and hopefully Thailand in May. Lots of schoolwork in there. And Josh starts his travel year by going back to Berlin in a couple of weeks. Oh, and I have to go back to work tomorrow.
I know this semester will fly by, but I will try and enjoy every last second of it. I will miss this all too soon.

No comments: