Thursday, November 01, 2012

Just got home from my first ballet class. It was HARD. My hips, my knees and my back are killing me. "Why?, you may ask.. Because the whole time your feet have to go like this..
And since you probably don't know, my feet don't do that anymore.  Mine make more of a V shape. That's not good.  My knees just don't turn like that, nor do my hips. YET. I will work them until they do. Once the pain subsides that is. It really was alot harder than I thought it would be. Only because my body didn't work right. I was really struggling with flexibility, stability and control. But this class will be good for me. There are others like me in the class so I'm not alone.
I'm VERY happy to be there, despite the challenges that are in front of me.
.

2 comments:

~kristi said...

I'm proud of you.

Shileen said...

awww, thanks Kristi :)