Wednesday, January 16, 2013

*Today I got paid to sit on a mock jury downtown. So Much Fun. If you ever get the chance to do it, you should. Strong opinions are welcomed, and you get a glimpse into the legal system (fascinating to me). I ended up being the foreman because I was the most vocal and bossy. I had a blast.
*Yesterday we got Hannah's passport renewed at my super secret passport office that doesn't have a wait. Any of you who have stood in line for hours at a post office know what a miracle this find is. I will only share its location if you ask and have the secret password. J/k. Kinda..
*Tonight while Hannah was at youth Josh and I finally went to the new Dos Salsas here in CP. We hadn't been yet because there's always a wait, but tonight we decided to wait. It was Very good.
But don't go, cause then our wait will be worse..
:)

No comments: