Monday, January 21, 2013

*Whatever cold/flu that Hannah has had for the past week finally caught up to me yesterday. I had to sleep(not really) sitting up in our comfy living room chair, coughing all night.
*Josh left for California. :(
* Saturday we had to drive an 8 hour round trip to Galveston for tech support for Jordans laptop. Josh fixed in one hour what their entire team couldn't fix in a week. I will try and refrain from Aggie jokes, but man it's hard right now. That was a hard drive. On the way home we had to keep stopping to switch drivers cause we were so tired. But it was nice to see Jordan.
*Ballet level 2 started yesterday. I thought 1 was hard. That was childs play. Oh goodness this is so much harder. We have a gay guy who's not afraid to make fun of you if you screw up. I predict we'll lose a third of the class this week.
*I was in so much pain and misery yesterday evening so Josh went to the store for me and he brought us home some Girl Scout Cookies. I wasn't paying attention and ate an entire roll of thin mints at one sitting.

Bullet points are easier than trying to make sentences flow together in a reasonable fashion. I'm in too much pain for that nonsense.

No comments: