Sunday, February 24, 2013


I had my hearing test and I do have below average hearing. It's especially below in the higher frequencies and when other noise is present. This is not a surprise as the word "what?" is used a lot in my vocabulary. Next test he ordered is Tuesday where they pour hot and cold water in my ears and make me dizzy. Good times.
Last week I spent way too many hours apartment hunting in Paris. Virtually of course. Turns out they are cheaper than a hotel and a whole lot bigger. And hotel rooms for 4 are hard to come by there. Well so are Available apartments apparently. Didn't realize you had to book so far in advance there. I have found one, but waiting on a  reply from another I like better  before deciding on Monday.

I need to write a separate post about the women's conference this weekend, but I have to get to ballet right now, so later.

No comments: