Friday, February 01, 2013

*I just booked four tickets to Paris for our vacation this summer!!!
* I am no longer working at the travel agency. Thinking of starting my own, but also looking for other job opportunities. Undecided.
*Remember that dizziness thing I got last summer? Well it's back and my neurologist has decided for me to have an MRI to get to the bottom of this thing once and for all. (tuesday morning)
* Josh is leaving this weekend for Berlin. :(
*Hannah graduated from physical therapy on her hands and is healed!
*Who knew that Lowe's has a clearance section in their garden department?? I discovered it yesterday and came home with 10 new plants. Each one was between $2 and $5! Including 3 orchids for $2 a piece! I love plants and am thrilled with this new find..
*As of today we are completely free of credit card debt! Probably for the first time ever in our marriage.  We have a mortgage and a couple of loans, but that's it. This is an exciting milestone for us. I now want to get the loans paid off and just have a mortgage. It's a great feeling.



1 comment:

~kristi said...

Congrats on the credit card payoff! I remember when we did that. Our debt is mostly medical and a school loan. Hoping to have those paid off by the end of the year and then we will buy a house.