Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I have a problem. A book problem. The Costco book section is to blame. I bought this one yesterday and read the whole thing, yesterday.

I'm one of those types who can't eat just one chip. Or brownie. Or anything. Blame it on OCD/personality disorder/whatever you want to call it, but I can't just pick up a book for a few minutes a day and read a book over a week or so. I always intend to. But then I get hooked and can't put it down and then all of a suden Josh comes home and I'm like, Oh shoot, what time is it?
 These are some I've read recently..


And these are for the plane trip to Greece, if I can keep my hands off of them until then...



Odds aren't good.

I need projects to keep me busy. This morning I went to Lowe's and bought a bunch of dirt and grass squares and filled in some of the big dead patch in our front yard that is our front yard. I think now I'm going to start refinishing our kitchen cabinets. I've been wanting to do it, but have been afraid of such a huge job. I've got 2 weeks till Greece, that should be enough time??

No comments: