Friday, March 15, 2013

Yeah, I know, I'm slacking. It's spring break. Jordan's home. We've had shopping days, chick flick marathons, and just plain old hanging out. Too crowded to go to the amusement parks this week, plus we're going to Paris in 2 months, so we need to save money.
*I'm about to head out to my first Girls & Guns club meeting tonight. Basically a bunch of girls from church that love to shoot and have gotten our CHL. 
*I've reached another dead end with my dizziness testing. I have seen so many people and have done so many tests, but no one can find the cause of my dizziness. It is plainly evident in tests, but the source is elusive.
*Tomorrow morning we have our second Greece team meeting. Very excited about that trip. I just wish my head was better.
*We're refinancing our house. We're getting a 3. something, as opposed to 7. something interest rate.
All for now, gotta go..

No comments: