Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Saw Sherlock Holmes tonight. Liked it alot. I've been home almost 2
hours and just now took off my coat. It's sooo cold in this voluminous
drafty house. I'm in bed with my scarf on. :-)
Thursday is my last day at the bank. Not sad about that. Going to see
my Amy in Baltimore at the end of January to celebrate my freedom, and
her 40th birthday... This time should be less dramatic, huh Ames??
Hey order some snow for me and call me tomorrow when u get a minute.
Hey, why don't I have any friends who live on the beach?! I'm tired of
the cold after New York.
Below is my new iPhone screen saver. I think I'm overdue for a trip to
Mexico..

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

amy said...

love you and sorry i dont live on the beach- it is freaky cold here! But sooo excited to see you, I will call tomorrow! Have fun on your last day! Here's to 2010! i HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A BEACH LIKE THAT, 2010 NEEDS TO CHANGE THAT! love you- you cannot be replaced, i second that!