Thursday, December 31, 2009

So a coupla years ago I saw a necklace in a movie that I just had to
have. It was a simple gold necklace with three stars a few inches
apart. I searched for over a year for one like it but eventually just
gave up. Well, Josh had one custom made for me for Christmas. I know
it couldn't have been cheap, being solid gold and all, and it was so
precisely measured to where the middle star lays right between my
collar bones, just like I like it. It's perfect. (He is so good to
me.) I should take a pic of it tomorrow, cause it's kinda dark now
under the covers, shhh.. everyone else is sleeping :-)
Wore my red heels today and tonight. I love that they make me even
taller. I love being tall. And I love that it doesn't bother Josh one
bit.
Today will be my last day at the bank. What lies ahead for me in 2010?
It's a big surprise..!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: