Monday, April 05, 2010

Another shoot in Gtown this evening. Seems I'm there almost every day.
I think we should move there, if we don't go to New Zealand that is.
Had a nice Easter, hope you all did as well. Had a nice lunch at the
Banglesdorfs with a bunch of people, and got to serve in a communion
emergency. The crowds were record setting at church and they needed
warm bodies to refill the juice quickly so I was given a 10 minute
reprieve from my serving ban ;-) It actually felt so good to help
again, even if only for a moment. I was asked twice in the last 2 days
leading up to Easter to help at a service and had to tell them I
wasn't able to. That sucked. Especially cause I didn't want to go into
the 'why' I couldn't serve. Oh well. C'est la vie.
In other news my 16 year old just returned from the beach with her
friend Zoe. She's completely sunburned. Still needs her mama I
suppose :-)
Rene is going to the Masters in Georgia. Without me. :-(
But we get to go to Tulsa in a small plane the week after to shoot
photos of another plane :-)
Still no job, but have made money shooting photos this week!
I dropped the fountain head into the pond so now we have a tower of
water shooting up. That's weird.
I need to go buy some grass seed to fill in some holes in our yard.
Don't buy a house on a hill. Soil runs away with evey rain.
Smoothie time!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: