Monday, April 19, 2010

So do you ever look at people and imagine what their world looks like? What happens in their home, how their family interacts, etc? I do that all the time. Or when I'm driving, and like a black towncar is following me, i pretend it's someone after me and I must lose them..or do you have a running dialog of another you or another life running in your head all the time? Sometimes I get so caught up in all the drama in my head that I forget where I'm going. I'm a day dreamer. Bad. I play out endless scenarios all day. Maybe that explains the vivid dreams at night.  Just a continuation...
I need to go to the ocean. It's quiet in my head there. Something about the sound of the waves and huge vastness of the water calms me. And I am at peace. It also brings a small piece of sadness for some reason. Never understand that one.. But it's always a good thing.

No comments: