Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So they just announced that Mel and Diane are moving to Africa to be
the pastors in Xai Xai on June 1. During the announcement I began to
just weep. I knew they were going, but something about the way he was
telling about it , brought up all the old feelings of writing the
proposal for this church 2 years ago and the excitement and
anticipation of all God was going to do there , and how I was going to
be right in the middle of it all. I was so happy then. Now I can't
even visit.
I had to leave the sanctuary when he was done praying I was so upset.
With myself. I'm disgusted with myself that I managed to screw up
something that I wanted so badly. I was so close to living the dream.
I carried that vision and then let it go because of weakness.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: