Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ok, no, I'm not pouting. Just didn't feel like bringing the rest of
the world down.
There will be another way for me. At least I have the joy of knowing I
helped change a town in Africa. Now maybe it's time to move on to
another one. I just loved that one so much.. Its name was my nick
name x 2! And it was on the ocean! And it had hills and valleys.. And
the kids were so fabulous. I laid down among them and they did my hair
instinctively after a long game of parachute ball. I have pictures of
them climbing all over me. But I digress. The kids are wonderful all
over Africa, I'm sure.
Back here in suburbia the girls opening night was last night. It was
quite the departure from the plays of the past 2 years (Little Women
and Pride and Prejudice). This year is a musical based on Pilgrims
Progress under the direction of a different teacher. Pretty much the
only thing going for it was the fact that my daughters were in it! My youngest,
Hannah has the lead and gets to sing alot of solos. She is a fabulous
singer. Especially for the age of 13..
On our way to performance #2 right now.
I got a photo gig in Florida next Thursday. Shooting a corporate jet
Charlie Bravo is brokering. That'll be sweet.
Gotta go
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: