Saturday, April 09, 2011

I SOOO need a vacation. I am so tired. And no rest for the weary. I have been working on the yard every minute I've been home today. Nearly passed out from heat stroke. But got alot accomplished.
I think my job is starting to wrap up. I have finished both maps that I was given and am now working on neighborhoods outside the maps. Kinda on my own at this point. Just waiting for the call that says time to move the car to the next location. I will be glad, there's so much I need time to catch up on. My house needs a good deep cleaning, and I need some rest, and then I need to get back in shape. Driving all day long is not good for the waist line. I also need to get back to my travel job.
My pond is looking so nice. I'll post a pic soon. All the surrounding flowers are so green and almost ready to bloom. It's just beautiful to sit on the bench and hear the waterfall and fountain. I love fountains. I want them all over the place. I'm trying to convince Josh I need this huge round multi layer one I saw today. I told him I could put it right in the middle of the entry way.   :)   I don't think he's buying it..
We are currently watching the Spurs who just clinched the Western Conference title. GSG! Chase is here, wish Michael was too.
Can't wait for summer!
I'm getting excited about the possibility of getting an insurance settlement from Josh's accident. If we get what we think we might, we could pay off all our taxes, take a nice family vacation this summer, and have some left for some home repairs that need done, or something. That would be beyond incredible. I'm trying not to get too excited, lest I also get disappointed, but at the same time, I'm believing for the blessing. I have no doubt how good our God is!

No comments: