Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sorry I haven't been blogging. I have just been so busy. The minute I get out of my car in the evening, I put down my stuff and get to work on everything that needs to be done at home. And most of it is not getting done. I don't guess the dirt is going anywhere though.. it will be waiting for me when this job is done. I'm on my own again this week. No direction from California, so I'm just making executive decisions about which neighborhoods to do. Heading out towards Lakeway next I suppose. I'm sure I'll get the call any day now.
Josh's insurance debacle has gotten more complicated because our health insurance actually paid the claim. That usually would be a good thing, but not this time. Just complicates everything. Especially since the hospital gave them a 90% discount. Ridiculous. So today Josh called a lawyer that his friend Judge Wright recommended.
Currently watching the last regular season Spurs game before the playoffs, and Ginobili just got injured! Oh no...

No comments: