Monday, April 25, 2011

Long week and weekend. I want nothing more than to sleep for a day. But I can't.
I've been trying to work today, but am currently pulled over on the side of the road waiting for the rain to pass. I do hope it's raining this much at my house. We're going to look at yet another car for Jordan tonight. Every one of them has been awful in person because the person lied in the ad. Hoping we don't waste an entire evening driving all the way to see it.
I had another G **gle chaser this morning. He followed me through a neighborhood and then took shortcuts to meet me on cross streets, he was starting to creep me out so while he was circling the block I bailed out of the neighborhood and entered a different one. Lost him :)
Jordan had a blast at her formal. Met a bunch of great guys and got really good at dancing. I think she said that salsa was her favorite. They do all the traditional ballroom dances, plus modern line dances, which I got to see. (parents can peek in for the last dance)  Amazing seeing hundreds of teens doing the same thing all at once. It really was cool.
She has a field trip to the beach coming up with her marine bio class, they're going on some research ship. Then this summer they are going to get scuba certified.
Is it wrong to be jealous of your children? Their futures are so promising and exciting. I do envy the both of them in a way. Oh to be young and smart and beautiful, and to have your whole life waiting to be created. There's nothing holding them back, nothing they can't do.
Yeah, I'm definitely jealous.

No comments: