Sunday, April 17, 2011

Once again, crazy busy weekend that went by way too fast. John Bevere spoke today, and it was incredible. Walking in grace. An amazingly simple and true concept. I ran camera all day. I'm exhausted, but full.
This week, in addition to working all day every day, we've got to deal with Josh's car which was hit by our neighbors, and undriveable, so we're short a car, trying to buy a car for Jordan, meeting with our lawyer on Tuesday, need to find time to meet with accountant, we have either services or rehearsals at church every night except Monday, Jordan's prom is downtown Thursday night, I have a 2.5 hour dental appointment friday to prep for my crowns, then the Easter whirlwind starts Friday night.      I'm already tired.
Lord, please bring the rains this week! Flood this city with your flowing water. We need it. We need more of you. And I need some time off! (can't work in the rain)  :)

No comments: