Thursday, November 03, 2011

Yesterday I, along with most of the Celebration church production team, were invited to help out at an all day photo shoot for the Story Conference for 2012. It was a long, exhausting day, but a honor to be invited, and fun to get back into something creative.
Every time I think I'm leaving it, it comes back to me.
At the end of the day we were supposed to shoot a cemetery scene with smoke and strobes and the whole thing, but we were late and there was no one to let us in, so we just jumped the fence and hauled all our gear over this thing, except the generators, which we left on the sidewalk outside. Crazy wild shoot I won't soon forget. Here are some pics I took on my phone, and others people took with me in them..


Matt Garner - " Story location 2 - Great shot...on your phone! Shileen Elizabeth Hollis Karnes photographer extraordinaire."
Kip Farrar - "Amazing! Shileen Elizabeth Hollis Karnes is brilliant. "


No comments: