Monday, April 16, 2012

Ok, I honestly forgot I had a blog for the last week. I guess my head has been elsewhere.
We picked up and tried on Jordan's cap and gown, got graduation announcements and started mailing them. Got a notification that Jordan got a scholarship (small, but I'll take it) from A&M. This is getting too real ya'll.
Both girls have been attending dance class for their formal coming up. Hannah, who I was worried wouldn't like it, is actually loving it. And speaking of Hannah she led a song this weekend in youth and apparently "came alive" according to a leader, she was jumpin all around and talking to the kids, really leading them in worship. So proud of my girls.
 Josh is headed to South Korea and China soon, then shortly after he returns is J's graduation, then she and I are headed for Thailand.     Crazy, emotional season.
 I have been training to be tv director at church, it's a new kinda fun job. New guy wants us all to be cross trained on something. It's basically calling shots to the camera people and switching them on the live screen and live stream.
 There will be lots of pictures and emotional posting in the coming weeks, so this serves as your warning..

No comments: