Friday, April 27, 2012

What. A. Day. Spent the afternoon doing hair and makeup for the girls, then a photo shoot of course. Even though Michael wasn't allowed to attend the dance he showed up for pictures with Jordan and even brought her a corsage. So sweet. Then they headed off in a limo with their friends.


I, however, decided to quit being jealous of all their dancing fun, and on our date tonight I dragged Josh to a dance class. Tonight we learned to Cha Cha and Tango. It was SO much fun. We laughed, we stepped on each others toes, I had to learn to quit dragging him around the floor and let him lead, and eventually, we got it. We did really good. Josh especially. He has that whole counting, rhythm thing down. Duh. It was so amazingly fun, and I was so grateful that he was such a good sport and even enjoyed himself.
Pictures of the girls will come tomorrow. We are Exhausted.

my big toes after dancing. the damage is from me kicking his shoes, not him stepping on mine :)


No comments: